- Price per unit
- 3 years warranty
Made in EU with the finest components. Full compliance with the EU standards and directives.
The EC-133 is a three channel DMX controller (dimmer) LED lighting controlled DMX protocol, widely used in lighting entertainer and studio. The device can operate as a driver or as an RGB three-channel dimmer LED depending on the LED light sources are connected.
3 outputs rated at 7 And each will connect 250 LED lighting.Controlling by the DMX protocol 512, which is widely used not only to stage and television but also increasingly used in buildings for controlling lighting, creation of attractive and advanced lighting systems is not a problem.
Controller EC-133 DMX, like our other equipment, is designed for professional applications and is characterized by very high quality, reliability and compliance with all legal requirements set by European law.
- housing for mounting on TS-35 (DIN)
- 3 consecutively addressed PWM output channels (OC)
- Continuous current carrying capacity per channel is up to 7 A
- 16 bit resolution LED control (PWM)
- implemented the characteristics of the sensitivity of the human eye (ideally linear dimming)
- brightness is adjusted from 100 to 0.1% (255 steps)
- RGB built-in LED status indicator operation
- easy installation and maintenance-free operation
- comfortable addressing the level of the DMX bus
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC ± 30% / 24 VDC
- Operating temperature range: -15 … +55 ° C
- Number of output channels: 3
- Type of output channels OC (mass feeding)
- Current carrying capacity of outputs: a continuous 7A / 24VDC rated at 3A
- PWM Resolution: 16 bit
- PWM frequency: 730 Hz ~
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 35 x 59 mm