- Price per 5 meters
- 2 years warranty
The 5050 LED strip SMD is actually a ‘tri’ chip – meaning it has three smaller chips in each LED chip. So a white SMD actually has 3 white chips inside, but this also means that you can have 5050 RGB (colour-changing) functionality in a single chip, with red, green and blue all inside one SMD. As soon as your 5050 LED strip lights are linked to a controller, you’ll be able to select any colour you choose as the LEDs mix to the shades they require.
Easy installation with 3M double-sided adhesive tape. Selected LED chips from the leading manufacturers provide the same colour of light through the entire length of the strip.
IP rating IP65 – transparent epoxy coating on top, water-resistant.
IP rating IP68 – solid PVC sleeve sealed with epoxy, without double-sided 3M adhesive tape in the back, waterproof.
IP 20, IP 65, IP 68
- maximum brightness (300 pcs of high power LED)
- Long-life (100.000)
- low power consumption
- easy installation with 3M double-sided adhesive tape (except IP68)
- IP20: 2 mm thickness / IP65: 3mm / IP68: 4,5mm. All high flexibility
- cutting section – every 3 LEDs – 50 mm for 12V and every 6 LEDs – 100 mm for 24V
- LED type: SMD 5050
- LED quantity: 300 pcs / 5 meters
- Dimensions: length: 5 meters, width: 10 mm (12 mm for IP68)
- Internal Protection Rating: IP20/IP65/IP68 available
- Power supply: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Maximum power consumption: 7,2W / m for 12V and 8,64W / m for 24V
You may also like…
Led aluminium profileinc V.A.TFrom £10.24 to £20.47
- inc V.A.T£42.04